AGMs & other meetings
Member Information for the 2017 Annual General Meeting
Bicycle Queensland’s Annual General Meeting will be held at 7pm on Wednesday 29th March 2017 at the Bicycle Queensland office, 20 Horan St, West End. All members are welcome to attend.
- President’s opening remarks
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 30th March 2016
- Financial Report & Audit Report presented by the Treasurer
- Election of members of the Management Committee
- Appointment of Auditor
- Closure of formal proceedings
- Other business
Information on the nominations
Nominations for the Management Committee positions of:
- Vice President – for a two year term
- Secretary – for a two year term
- Two committee members – for a two year term
Nominations for these positions are open and forms are available here or at the BQ office. Nominations close at 5pm on Thursday 16th February 2017. A list of candidates and candidate statements will be displayed on the BQ website and at the office of Bicycle Queensland from 1st March 2017.
Members who cannot attend the AGM but wish to vote in the election of the Management Committee can do so by providing their proxy to the Chairperson. Election proxy forms will be available to print from the website or can be posted upon request. In order to be valid, completed proxies must be received by the Returning Officer at 20 Horan St West End 4101 by Wednesday 15th March 2017.