Corporate Cycle Challenge
Lung Foundation Australia is calling on teams of 5 to sign-up for the unique 4 hour cycle challenge and to raise as much funds as they can by encouraging friends, family and colleagues to sponsor their team.
Everyone who registers will be raising funds for research that will help improve the lives of the 1 in 4 Australians currently living with a lung disease.
When: Friday 14 July 2017
Where: Lakeside Park Raceway, Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah, QLD
Cost: $100 per rider or $500 for a team of 5 (prices exclude GST)
- Organised pit lane set-up, rider support and food and drink
- Massage therapists to take care of tired riders
- A bike mechanic on-hand to take care of injured bikes
- Prizes for best dressed, fastest rider, fastest team, most successful fundraiser
- Professionally timed event with timing chips