AGMs & other meetings
Member Information for the 2017 Annual General Meeting
Bicycle Queensland’s Annual General Meeting will be held at 7pm on Wednesday 29th March 2017 at the Bicycle Queensland office, 20 Horan St, West End. All members are welcome to attend.
- President’s opening remarks
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 30th March 2016
- Financial Report & Audit Report presented by the Treasurer
- Election of members of the Management Committee
- Appointment of Auditor
- Closure of formal proceedings
- Other business
Information on the nominations
Nominations for the Management Committee positions of:
- Vice President – for a two-year term
- Secretary – for a two-year term
- Two committee members – for a two-year term
Nominations for these positions are now closed. Nominations closed at 5 pm on Thursday 16th February 2017. A list of candidates and candidate statements will be displayed on the BQ website and at the office of Bicycle Queensland from 1st March 2017.
The Bicycle Queensland Rules of Association required committee nominations by February 16th, and the four nominations received was equal to the number of committee vacancies, therefore an election for committee positions will not be required.