BIKE with Brisbane – Active commute day
Bike with Brisbane – Active Commute Day is Queensland’s biggest celebration of active travel. If you’re part of the ‘active commute’ community or would like to start getting from A to B in a physically active way, join us for a FREE breakfast, entertainment, exhibition stalls, competitions and prizes at the QEII Courts of Law Forecourt, 415 George St, Brisbane on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
If you’re already an avid active commuter, feel free to simply roll in to join us on the day for a FREE breakfast and celebrations.
If you’re new to the active commute or would like to participate in a FREE Guided Active commute on the day (on a bike, e-bike, handcycle, tandem, city cycle or as a walker or runner), you can choose from 5 start locations as listed below. Register for a Free Guided Active Commute here soon.
Highlights of the day will include:
- FREE Guided Active Commutes for riders, runners and walkers including access to City Cycles and E-bike Test Rides
- Harmony Ride and Launch of the ‘Commuter Harmony Alliance’
- Free Breakfast for all Participants (pre-registered) and Active Commuter Information Hub
- Cycle Advocacy and Education Activation
- Active Commuter Social Media Activation
- Entertainment, Prizes and competitions
Registration to join us for breakfast is absolutely FREE and can be done on the day.
Interested in volunteering for this exciting premiere event? Find more information here
- City Cycle Station 145 at Toowong (approx 3.8kms) – Meet at 6.45am for a 7am start
- City Cycle Station 23 at Howard Smith Wharves (approx 2.1kms) – Meet at 6.45am for a 7am start
- City Cycle Station 127 at Dutton Park (approx 4.3kms) – Meet at 6.45am for a 7am start
- South Side to the City from Greenslopes (approx 5.8kms) – Meet at 6.25am for a 6.40am start
- Northside to the City from Albion (approx 6.7kms) – Meet at 6.25am for a 6.40am start