THE MORE THE MERRIER!
B2GC is more fun when you’re in a team, so spread the word and gather your friends, colleagues and family for an epic day out on the saddle! Please note teams are only applicable for the 100km ride.
How It Works
- Nominate a team captain who will look after all the logistics (creating the team, manage allocation of pre-purchased tickets etc)
- Purchase a minimum of 5 team entry tickets (in one transaction) to receive the discounted price
- Login to your ACTIVE account and email the pre-paid entry link to your riders so they can complete their individual registrations
You can also email the team name & password to more friends inviting them to pay & register themselves!
- Book catering and marquee options for the finish site!
- Level-up to champion status by fundraising for our charity partner (optional).
We are using a new registration platform for B2GC 2021 (Active works) which we believe offers a better user experience & allows riders to have more control over their registration details! We’ve created a handy manual to step you through registering a team (including those non-riding team organisers) which you can read & download here.
ACTIVE – Your very own rider portal!
When you register for B2GC21 you will make an account with ACTIVE – after completing your registration be sure to login & navigate to the “My Events” section where you will find B2GC! We’ve prepared a screenshot below of what this portal will look like & what you can do when logged in which includes editing your registration details, inviting people to your team, & purchasing transport tickets at a later date!