National Ride2Work Day
National Ride2Work Day will be held on Wednesday 18 October, 2017. The day will be celebrated by thousands of bike riders at community and workplaces breakfasts all over Australia, and all around Queensland.
Let’s get more people commuting to work on two wheels. It’s better for our health, our environment and even our hip pockets! Already a cycling commuter convert? We’d love you to bring a friend along on National Ride2Work Day to introduce them to just how good commuting to work by bicycle can be.
So join with Bicycle Queensland and our national partner Bicycle Network for the commuter revolution in 2017!
2017 Breakfast locations:
- Queensland Law Courts, 415 George Street, Brisbane
Hosted by Bicycle Queensland
Free breakfast & coffee
- Cairns Lagoon
6:30am – 8:30am
Hosted by Cairns Regional Council
- Four locations:
– Cotton Tree Park, Cotton Tree Esplanade
– Bill Venardos Park, Omrah Avenue, Caloundra
– Village Park, corner of Lake Kawana Boulevard and Kawana Way, Birtinya
– Sunshine Coast Council courtyard, off Currie Street Nambour.
Hosted by Sunshine Coast Council
Free bacon & egg roll