What’s new in the Sixth Edition?
35 new trail networks, including many important new areas like:
- McEuen State Forest in Wondai
- Hillview Drive in Ipswich
- Glossy Black Reserve on the Gold Coast
- Eastern Escarpment (Mount Cotton) in Redland
- Mount Marlay in Stanthorpe
- Northern Rivers Rail Trail in NSW (opening late 2021 / 2022)
What area does it cover?
- North to South Burnett and Gympie
- South to New Italy near Evans Head in NSW
- West to Toowoomba and Stanthorpe
- East to Straddie
- It does not cover the Brisbane Valley & Kilkivan to Kingaroy Rail Trails for which we have a companion publication
There are no reviews yet.