With Australia experiencing a bike boom, we want to help as many Queensland bike shops, big and small, continue the bike riding momentum well into the future. What if your bike shop had marketing support, team building resources, commission opportunities for your staff and educational resources provided to you all year round? All of this is possible with BQLINK.
How does BQLink work?
We know that not one bike shop is the same, so we’ve created two membership options to choose from and tailor to your business. Each membership comes with exceptional core benefits, including:
- Commission for your BQ Member referrals
- Listing in BQ Store Locator
- Welcome Pack filled with educational information to use instore and online
- Inclusion in BQ Social Media
- Quarterly Newsletter with information you can use in your business every day
- Partner Access to BQ events and campaigns
- Accredited BQ Retailer assets to showcase and promote our partnership
|Benefits||Alloy Members||Carbon Members|
|BQ Referral Program||✓||✓|
|Entry into the BQ Retailer of the Year Award||✓||✓|
|Store Locator||Listing Only||Listing + Logo + Display Ad|
|BQ Events||2 Free Entries to all BQ Events||5 Free Entries to all BQ Events |
Unlimited Member Price Entries
|Education Local||–||Partner at BQ Pop-ups promoted via BQ Social Media|
|Advertising||–||Social Media Post – Geo-target amplified inclusion in BQ Where to Ride|
|Marketing Campaign||1 x Campaign|
|3 x Campaigns|
Christmas, Back to School/Work, Tour de France Campaigns
Take your store to the next level with a BQLink membership. Apply today via the form below or call us on 3844 1144.