A colourful, detailed guidebook packed with hundreds of shorter, easier, more accessible family-friendly bushwalks throughout South East Queensland. Its compact size means it will easily fit into you day pack for easy reference as you go!
How is this book different from the other bushwalking guides?
- It’s up to date and covers every qualifying bushwalk in the region
- It only covers easier, shorter bushwalks, no ropes required
- It only covers easily accessible bushwalks, you don’t need a 4WD
- Every bushwalk is illustrated with a brand new detailed topographic map
- It has a family orientation – you don’t need to be a serious hiker to enjoy it
- We walked (or cycled) every metre of these trails during our research
What area does it cover?
- North to Noosa and Kin Kin
- South to the border
- West to Toowoomba in the Second Edition
- East to North Stradbroke Island
Does the book have bushwalks near me?
The Second Edition has an added Toowoomba Region chapter and a couple of bushwalks added in the Somerset Region:
- Brisbane City – 73
- Gold Coast – 30
- Ipswich City – 12
- Lockyer Region – 1
- Logan City – 16
- Moreton Bay – 26
- Redland City – 24
- Scenic Rim – 22
- Somerset Region – 3
- Sunshine Coast including Noosa – 75
- Toowoomba Region – 29