On the back of the COP26 conference in Glasgow, cycling organisations around the world have joined together and rallied for cycling to be a part of the Glasgow Declaration on Accelerating the Transition to 100% Zero Emission Cars and Vans.
Now it’s time to ask the question locally, what are your councillors doing to combat carbon emissions from transport?
If you would like to ask your local councillor what they are doing to combat carbon emissions from transport and emphasis the important role bike riding can play, follow the instructions below.
- Download the draft letter here
- Find your local councillor here
- If you are unsure of your council area, click here
- Fill in the details on the draft letter
- Send to your local councillor
Let’s make bike riding a priority transport method to combat carbon emissions.